Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy to scrap again!

Thanks to the lovely sketches in blogland! Here's my take for Sketchy Thursdays 7.15 sketch!



Yep I sew on my pages, I'm always loving the effect eventhough the stitches are wonky ;)
So this also my entry for this month's {Create} challenge!
Oh and here's my newest machine cover using a tea towel I bought in Ikea. Remember this post? It was actually inspired by Martha so I just followed the instructions, finished in 3 mins!
If it's your first time here, I'm having a blog candy going on, please check the details here.

Thanks for the visit!
Marix

7 comments:

Jolanda said...

very beautiful L/O.love the colors!!
Have a good day.
Love,Jolanda

Polka Dot Door Designs said...

Great page. I love all the little details - especially the pins!

Kelly Massman said...

Love the pink and green together!

iza said...

hi marix,
thnx for dropping by at my blog n for those lovely words.lovely lo n love the color combo..

lisa said...

Lovely LO, love those bright happy colours : )

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love love love love love the misting and the stitching!! thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Wish i was industrious enough to remove the cover of my sewing machine and sew! It makes a great gig difference!