Monday, July 19, 2010

Thank you card

I was able to scrap a page this weekend! at long last! Well it took me more than a week to finally finish the page! And I have another one in progress, slowly I'm getting there ;)
I'll show you the page on my next post, I wouldn't say when since it's obvious I've been a lazy blogger too LOL
Meanwhile here's a quick "Thank you" card using Card Patterns Sketch#73


Loving my Martha punches as always! Papers from my scraps, Basic Grey, My Minds Eye and Sassafras.

I have a blog candy going on, hope you can join in the fun! Details here.

Have a great week!
Marix

6 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

What a fab Thank You card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns. :)

Jolanda said...

Love this card!!!

antheam said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
Anthea.

Arlene said...

Wonderful colors - a great "Thank You" card.

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

Ganda naman Marix! Gusto ko rin yang MS punch. Ganda din ng combo mo ha!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

I like the papers you used on this card! You kept the print min. and the colors too! Nice combo!