Saturday, August 14, 2010

A breather

from making pages

Here's a birthday card using CPS Sketch # 179
Heat embossed and colored with Copic markers


She's such a cutie! Special thanks to CJ for giving me these Hero Arts stamps, cuteness!

I'm in the process of finishing a mini album I've put off a long time ago, and I also realized I haven't done much on altered projects so I'll focus on that in the coming weeks.

Meanwhile my proteges *wink* can't get enough of scrapping, so we're having another scrapbook session this evening. Another fun weekend for me!

Enjoy Saturday!
Marix

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

lovely card!Have a nice weekend!

Chok Keun said...

this cute is so beautiful, loving the colors and how u customized the envelop with the bamboo stamp and the "Xi" (happiness) stamp.

Chok Keun said...

this cute is so beautiful, loving the colors and how u customized the envelop with the bamboo stamp and the "Xi" (happiness) stamp.