Sunday, August 15, 2010

Level up!

It was scrap til you drop for us last night! It went on and on until almost 6AM! I'm proud to say that they all have leveled up from their very first page and their progress is beyond my expectations. Congrats DGC! Now the "G" stands for "Glee-ters" pun intended LOL. They have quite a fascination with the shimmers of the stickles!
I did managed to complete 2 pages, I was scrap-blocked and was not really in the mood to scrap coz I was busy checking out their progress on their pages hehehe
Anyway I finished my mini-album pages but I'm still looking for inspiration to design my cover page. Hopefully I get it done this week.
And before I show you my finished pages during our session, I would like to share this page using Pencil Lines Sketch #198, this is also my entry for Laine's Red&White challenge and Groovie's Red challenge


I had fun misting of course using my favorite swirl mask and to add a twist, I heat embossed in clear to do a resist cum masking using mist! I had bloopers in the process but I think the mistakes are tolerable LOL
I'm sleepy now so I better start preparing my get-up for tomorrow before I hit the sack.
Have a great week and thanks a lot for taking time to visit!
Marix

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

very beautiful,love the strong color!!
Have a nice day!!
Love,Jolanda

salme said...

Wow! This is very stunning, Marix!

Congrats DGC!

Sandy Ang said...

You make playing with mediums, resists, heat gun seem like such fun !

I have a giveaway on my blog if you have the time :
http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/08/kck-has-blog.html