Sunday, August 29, 2010

My mojo booster

is shopping!!!
CJ and I had a blast attending the Scrap Olympics crop party over at MWL, this is in view of the recent YOG here in Singapore. We initially planned to get into the theme by conceptualizing a costume but when one of the attendees came with a bike in full gear as a cyclist, we just thrashed the idea LOL. It paid off for her coz she won $50 shopping voucher!
We were grouped into teams, and we won in the card making challenge! Here's my card and prizes!


The highlight of the event is of course shopping! We were given a chance to buy anything that we can grab with our bare hands within 4 mins and everything will have 40% off!
And here's my best buy! Good thing I know every nook and cranny of the shop so I know where to find my wish list hehehe. Can't wait to rock with I-rock!

And if that won't boost my mojo, don't know what will... so I almost finished 3 pages!
Here's one of them for Creative Scrappers Sketch #118
The color scheme here is brown and pink, my camera is acting weird lately ;)

Got 2 more and another one I haven't posted and some more pages I've done last month that I've been wanting to share... coming soon!

Hope you all had a great weekend, mine was full packed! I just watched a movie with Dad :)
Blessed Sunday to you all!
Marix

No comments: