Monday, August 16, 2010

my girlfriends

This is one of the pages I completed from our DGC Scrap session, let me just tell a short funny story'
Whenever I post an LO of my friends at FB they made a rule that the first one to make a comment will get the LO. I finished this in the wee hours of the morning when only a few of us were left awake waiting for a very early breakfast delivery. As soon as our tummy were full we hit the sack. Belay wake up earlier than the rest of us and guess what I found when I woke up?
A handwritten note was clipped on to this page, claiming this is hers! LOL nobody can beat that so this page is now in her good hands :)


and this is another version which I haven't posted in FB, let's see who gets this *wink*
This is my entry for {Create} using sketch #199 from Pencil Lines
One more LO in my next post!
Take care everyone!
Marix

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Marix, these are lovely pages! i always enjoy looking @ Girlfriends layouts :)

hope you're doing fine, have a fun week!