Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Scrappers at SG - Round Robin

This my first time to join a Round Robin, I was excited but was on a real pressure when it's finally my turn, and more stressful since I was the last on the team. After posting the pages of our team I was really surprised to see the transformation of the original page down to each page.
Here's my take on our Round Robin, and click here to see the transformation.

enjoy the ride
masking, misting, emboss resist, stamp embossing



What's more interesting is we have another team working on the same page, I'm excited to see the other team's transformation coming up soon!


And the battle is still on! I will post a photo of the RAK later, please take time to vote, poll is on the sidebar, thanks!


Happy Wednesday!
Marix

1 comment:

Kelly Massman said...

I love it! I like the misting!