Friday, August 20, 2010

Seesaw

When was the last time you've played in a seesaw?
Well I thought I did this week, *figuratively speaking* I was so way down almost hitting the ground but eventually I was up again. If life throws you lemons? well go ahead and make a lemonade! LOL!

Anyway, when you're down the best way to de-stress? Shopping!
The new arrivals this week are to much for me to handle but I did manage to control my inner shopaholic diva LOL.
I bought a few (ahem) Prima papers and of course stamps! Hopefully you will see a few of them in my coming projects *fingers crossed*
By the way some of my DGC friends are following on my footsteps of scrap shopping, they just turned VIP at PaperMarket! hehehe
Meanwhile here's my latest page, using Ed's sketch, thankful to use my calendar stamp on this one.

And Sookie has a blogcandy going on, yummy goodies up for grabs!

TGIF! So so so happy it's Friday! Enjoy the weekend!
Marix

PS - I changed my template yet again, hate that pesky photobucket thingy on my screen arggh

4 comments:

Jolanda said...

Totally cool!!!

bebang said...

love the new template... fresh! :) it was nice to see you at MWL last Tues... busy nga lang ako sa bugoys :)

salme said...

Glad to know you're feeling better, tomorrow is another day ika nga hahaha God bless.

Sandy Ang said...

Is that scallop border an overlay ? It adds such movement and visual interest to your LO.

Which Prima did you go for ? I'm eyeing Road Trip.