Sunday, August 01, 2010

Shiny Happy People

That's what we are!!! Thanks to Scrapping the Music challenge # 145 by REM woot woot!
A perfect song for us! Dad and I just had a great Saturday with these shiny happy people...dinner, chit-chat and loads of laughter at Chinatown!


Sketch by Inspired Blueprints
Photo credit goes to my dear friends Dave Josh, oh and I'm tasked to create 14 more LOs with this photo, goodluck to me LOL

There's still time for my blogcandy.... details here.

Happy Happy Sunday morning! yay it's Sunday already :)
Marix

7 comments:

Jolanda said...

This is so cool,i love the music of REM!!!You did a GREAT job on this LO!!!!
Have a good weekend.
Jolanda

marit said...

This is a happy post and a happy layout! Makes me smile on the early Sundaymorning!!! LOVE your layout, all the photos and colours and little details... gorgeous! Keep on shining today!

Jessica said...

ohh I love your take on this challenge, fun set of pictures! thanks for playing along!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love love love love all the photos and the colors too!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Patricia said...

Wow! What a Sunday you had! I LOVE the layout and design! HAPPY memories!!! Thanks for playing!!!

Jeanet said...

This is gorgeous!loving all those photo's and the layers!Beautiful tiltework too!
Thank you so much for playing along!

Kristii said...

Wow!!! I love all the photos!!! Such an awesome layout!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!!