Thursday, August 05, 2010

Sketch crazed

Yep I'm addicted to sketches, and thanks to that I got one more to LO to show you!
This time it's the July sketch from Scrap Inspire Create

You noticed that my recent LOs are mostly of my friends? They are my non-scrapper friends who appreciates my hobby and haggling with each other as to who will own the "LO" whenever I post on Facebook =D
And yes they are getting used to calling it an "LO" now *wink*
So I got more assignments to create pages for these lovely people... dear friends of mine :)
Off to bed now, sweetdreams!
Marix

P.S.
A few more days before the draw of my blog candy, check it out here!

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

This is nice!!!!Love the house.
Have a nice day,Jolanda

http://jolandascrapsels.blogspot.com/

Scrap Inspire Create said...

Cute elements on your LO! Thanks for playing along with SIC Marix :))