Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cards and a mini

Hi again!
Made a quickie card today, thanks to my stock of stamped images.  This Hanna was paper pieced a while back, thus it was a quickie!  Other than that I really find card making a bit more challenging than scrapping.
Thanks to Card Patterns, I was able to finally land one of  my favorite Hanna images in a card, using sketch #81.

You might find the color combo a bit odd, I do coz all these papers are from my scraps :)  I added blings and stickles to add more texture ;)

And here's another card I did a few days back, just an idea that  pop over my head on how to play with this single background stamp from Prima.  Did I pull it off? ;)


And finally here's a teen themed mini album  I finished weeks ago except for the cover.  Mojoless on how to do the cover I just settled to add in a title which I embossed with a clear utee to add a bit more texture on the plain old chipboards. Added a few gems using my i-rock, then that's about it!

NICAMIE is a combination of my niece's name, Nica and my cousin's, Camie.  And yes their age gap is only a few years so they are like sisters and they are the best of  friends.  Though Camie is now in the US, she was able to take a vacation last summer and so I thought of compiling their photos in a mini.  This version is for Nica, I'll make another one for Camie very soon!
Here are the few pages inside.


So am I in the mood for blabber or what! ha!
Thanks for the visit!
Marix

4 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Love that butterfly card - those alphas are so great !

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

I don't think your CP card has odd colors. It's fresh and vibrant and I'm glad you could join us again!

NinaB said...

Oh, another Pinay, yay! :-). Your projects are groovy. Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

~Sasha Farina~ said...

whoa... nice cards Marix!! i am an idiot when it comes to cards!