Monday, September 13, 2010

Taking it slow

Though I have a lot of projects in mind and lots of photos to scrap, I chose to take my time. I'm too stressed at work so why bother stressing in completing my projects hahaha.  I'm in no hurry so hopefully when the mood sets in I can finish them all :)
Here are a few more cards to share...

I'm joining the FWF (Friends with Flair) challenge of Unity Stamp over at SCS


and this elephant is such a cutie, I can't do justice to color him so I chose to paper piece instead :)

More cards, a mini and hopefully a tutorial (with giveaway) coming very soon!

Have a great week!
Marix

2 comments:

bebang said...

uber cute!!!! esp those owls!!! :) relak don be ten or el yu will kolap.... hehehe.... miss hanging out w you and the rest....

Teresa said...

Hello! how beautiful your work! fun card owls! very tender and the elephant! Greetings!