Monday, October 11, 2010

Hep Hep! Hooray!

It's a game popularized in a noontime show in the Philippines.  But guess what? we created a naughty version to suit our theme for my friend's bridal shower.  I will share some snippets of our major major event on my next post, meanwhile I'm so happy to brag about these new LOs.

It felt like decades the last time I scrapped a decent page, it was like the first time all over again. I made this simple page to warm-up. 

Then I finally took the plunge to level up the design.  Misted again and stamped too!
This is my lift of Sarah Webb for XOXO girls, they're back!  So head on to see the lovely LOs by the DT.
This is my friend Jinky, it's her birthday this coming Saturday!  And if you're in Singapore and in need of yummy and pretty cakes and cupcakes for any occassion,  please do visit her blog the Sweet Lyf  for inquiries.

Thanks for peeking at my blog, have a happy week ahead!
Marix

11 comments:

Edleen said...

Marix, great pages but the 2nd one is my fave!

Lynnette Davis said...

Great lift of Sarah's LO!

Illy said...

wow! Great pages!
Thank you for playing with us at XOXO
:-)

sweetlyf said...

Yes!! Thanks so much sister Marix for the pretty LO.. I lurrrveeee it! :) Hep-hep, hoorayyyy!!

**jinky

Sandy Ang said...

Love you Sweet LO - the lavenders, the layering, misting and the sense of movement created by the butterflies. All spells fab!

Navya Reddy said...

love is a great feel in the life thanks for shearing this information to us.miss you quotes

Sravan K said...

the pages are very very good.the pages are designed very well.
careerbix

Nazeem Ahmed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mahesh raj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nazeem Ahmed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
prashanth prank said...

Great art. Thanks for sharing the information regarding cup cakes.One Telugu Media