Thursday, November 11, 2010

Getting ready

for Christmas! Yay! I should be, must be!
So have you started your Christmas list?  Part of my crafty self would like to go the handmade/homemade path in gift giving, but how about those who are really not into crafts?  Would they appreciate it?

As always calendars are my top of the list, not sure if I can still create similar to what I did years ago but would love to try a new type of calendar using a CD case.


Or maybe try out this stamped candle

Or create cards like this


And for store bought gifts, a fancy packaging would be twice as nice!


For sure Daiso will be a favorite place to shop for the gift hunters this Holiday season. Enjoy gift shopping!

Marix

4 comments:

Jolanda said...

wow,what a nice work!!!

sweetlyf said...

Oh, my!! I just fell in love with the 'oven' fancy packaging. Yep, bookmarked the source :) I assumed that I'm one of the recipients of your gift giving list :P yeee hawww

bebang said...

for sure they will appreciate iT! NAG DAISO na ako kanina hehehe ang ku cute ng mga ideas mo .... thanks for sharing! :)

Sandy Ang said...

Started on my gifts and cards already - still a long way to go before I complete them.

Hope you'll check out the giveaway here : http://krafersparadise.blogspot.com/2010/11/november-giveaway.html