Wednesday, December 01, 2010

How's your December Daily?

Still nada for me, so while I figure out how to start the album, I decided to at least record what I intend to put in the album through this blog.
Hello December!

I was awaken by the noise at the other room, seems the kids woke up early so I got no choice but to eventually get up and start my very first day of the last month of the year. It was another big *sigh* for me when I eventually arrived at the office. Not just the gloomy weather but all the chaos at the office in addition to my personal battle that is giving me a hard time to get up and seize the day. Eventually my day wasn't bad at all, tolerable is the appropriate word :) So Hello December! Dec 1, 2010 5:30PM

Thanks for dropping by!
Marix

1 comment:

tnapay said...

hello benga :)

it has been a while. wasn't sure i will be able to scrap again for i left off last year with my december daily prior to giving birth.

i guess i can say i am getting back slowly and the firs project i am embarking with is a december daily 2010 album. :-X

hope i'll be able to finish mine and can't wait to see yours.

happy December :)