Monday, December 13, 2010

Taking an indefinite leave of absence

in scrapbooking..

Ironically I was invited to teach kids the basics of scrapbooking this Saturday for a scrapbook kiddie party, it has long been scheduled so no backing out on that one :)

Life sometimes give you lemons, so I'm learning how to make a sweet lemonade LOL
Thank you all for sharing my passion, for reading my blabber and  taking extra time to leave sweet comments in my humble blog.

Not sure when I will post again so let me greet you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2011! Hopefully I can make a comeback sometime next year, hopefully :)
Keep on scrapping, keep on believing and keep on loving! God bless.
Marix

1 comment:

Chinqui said...

mami-miss ka namin dito... Merry Christmas, Marix! :)

- Chinqui