Thursday, March 10, 2011

Breaking the spell

Wooot Wooot!

Finally after more than 3 months of scrapless nights, here's my first LO for 2011!!! *hopefully not the last one*

These cuties are the daughters of our church choir leaders, they are cousins, so pretty and adorable!
I guess organizing my stash for my MEGA Sale have triggered my mojo to scrap.

My best friend - Elizabeth & Holy
Nothing fancy here, just cut and paste, but still a relief that I can still scrap. Yey!  I used sketch #146  from Creative Scrappers.

*why do i sound like a telegram, getting the hang of blogging again, LOL*

And to celebrate this highly anticipated moment of my scrappy life (LOL) ... I will have a mini blogcandy coming soon!

Happy Thursday everyone!
Marix

6 comments:

salme said...

Welcome back Marix! Missed seeing your layouts! Walang kupas!

bebang said...

more more more!!!! twas nice to see you today Mayrix (Miguel keeps on saying in the bus: no more Tita Mayrix) hahhaha .... playing with copic pens now...

liza said...

welcome back! =)

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

Wow, welcome back! I love the music notes scattered on the side of the page. Beautiful page Marix!

MommaSaid said...

It looks like you've lost nothing from those three months. This is a very cute page!

Sandy Ang said...

So glad to see you back blogging. And such fresh spring colours on your LO!