Tuesday, March 22, 2011

F1 blog candy

***This post will stay on top until March 22, 2010***
Please scroll down for the latest post. Thanks!

Nope not Formula 1 but F1 as in HELP!  I need help to spread the news about my Singapore sale.  In return for your help you get a chance to win this mini blog candy from me =) Note that this is open to all bloggers, INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL bloggers.
Just mention in your blog about my sale with a link to my For Sale page  and make a comment in this post with a link to your blog. That's it!

This is going to be first of the series of blog candies I will be sharing as I purge and purge my stash :)


 
Assorted Q&Co chipboard alphabet

Assorted embellishments: chipboards, journal notes, softies, glittered acrylics, flair buttons, stamps
BoBunny rubons

Thanks for your help!
Marix

2 comments:

Susie said...

Keep the blog candies coming......http://luckyme168.blogspot.com/

thanks, susie

salme said...

Made a post about this :D ---> http://totallydoodles.blogspot.com/2011/03/on-sale.html