Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sweet as Sugar

Yey! Here's my 2nd one... scraplift of Ems Fronda at XOXO girls for March Scraplift Challenge

Materials are from Echo Park and MLS, I made a booboo in one of the photos so I just covered the photo with those cute buttons hehehe  Just too lazy to reprint the photos, I think it worked out just fine :)

Sweet as Sugar


Calling all bloggers, need your help to spread about my Singapore Sale and get a chance to win a mini blogcandy. Details here. Thanks!

Marix

6 comments:

Lisa Harrolle said...

Adorable page!! I love those cute little birdhouses!

Khristen said...

I love hiding boo-boos as well, sometimes it works out artistically, as it did here :) Beautiful, love the colors. Thanks for joining in at XOXO

Daisie said...

This is super cute! I love it!

KateB said...

love that you were inspired by us last month! No need to reprint and waste ink when we can fix it with embellishments right??!!!

Kat (TRUE XOXO)

darkpoetess said...

gorgeous bright, colourful, playful page. and i'm all about the cover ups! x
Cheryl (True XOXO Girl)

Miss Jaster said...

Sweet LO! Thanks for playing!

xoxo Kimmy