Friday, April 01, 2011

Level up...failed?

After a sweet but short trip to my LSS, oh yeah I bought a few but good stuff I hope to use in my upcoming mini-album project. (fingers and toes crossed), I suddenly had this urge to mist!
To my dismay, can't seem to find a few of my TA and Prima stencils, misplaced or thrown not so sure, so I just used my good old favorite TH masks.
I'm rusty as I can be, so this is my second attempt, still not as what I intend it to be, so instead of wasting another cardstock I gave this page a GO.
Using sketch 247 for Scrapbook Challenges.
A moment in time

Yeeehaw it's Friday again! and it's April! So what's up with April? The beginning of the second quarter of the year and yes my blog anniversary is coming!

Would you like some giveaways?
Marix

2 comments:

salme said...

Naku alamo i still cant mist like that, pag may mask parating sobra ang kapal tignan kaya tapon or ginugupitbko na lang hahaha

Sandy Ang said...

Such a fun pic! Love the misting