Monday, May 16, 2011

Friday the 13th crop session

The desire is there but I just can't push myself to scrap and then a new mail arrives.  Bebang invited us for a crop session yipeeee!  Thanks soooo much Bebang for accomodating us in your lovely home!  Apart from her collection of lovely projects, her scraproom cum playroom for her sweeties is a great inspiration. Overall it was a fun and very prolific scrap marathon with CJ and Bebang!
I still want to add final touches on my layouts so I'll share them next time.  But here's one of them, *just realized it was blurred  :(
Sketch from Pencil Lines
Special moments

And finally I was able to push myself to learn a bit about Picasa, that is after seeing her mini albums. And yes I'm so gonna lift her mini Zutter album soon!

It's a holiday tomorrow yipee! hopefully I can create a few more pages while the mojo is still flowing!  Strike while the iron is hot!

Marix

3 comments:

bebang said...

yipeeee!!!!! so happy to know you had a great time :):):)

Sandy Ang said...

Looks like everyone had a great time !

jonaks said...

looks like a lot of fun. loved your lay-out. kailangan pa ba i enhance?