Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More Jollibee

Thanks for the kind words Bebang, Jona and Sandy!
With all the stamps I have I figure why not make use of them once in a while in my LOs.  I just added bits of stamping on my pages. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take a photo of them before I distributed to my friends ;)
So here are the other blurry LOs
Jollibee at HCM

Explore Cu Chi Tunnel
And here's another one for my brother, I added stamping and stickles on the page.
Getaway
Got this goodie bag from Krafer's Paradise! Thanks so much!  I'm hoping to come up with something using these yummy goodness.

As always I'm finding time for everything and today is no exception. It's a busy non-working day for me so let's hope I can still find time to scrap tonight.
Happy Vesak Day!
Marix

1 comment:

bebang said...

grabe! the mojo is really back! so very back! :)