Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My entry

I was stressed out doing this page, not exactly how I planned it.  Since the deadline was too tight I have no choice but to submit this as my entry for "K"rafer's Paradise.
I could have centered the photos, both vertically and horizontally so to make it work I just added stamping and paper cut-outs to fill in the empty spaces.  Almost all materials here are from KCK, except for the AC thickers, Prima flowers and the stamps/puncher that I used.
Tiffany restaurant

My friends said they liked my LO but I am my own critic and I really don't like this page hahaha Anyway this is only part 1 of the birthday LO so let's just see how the second page will turn out ;)

I'm super busy these days so I barely have time to touch on my scrappy items. I'll be updating my SALES page soon and a giveaway is on the way too!

Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

Marix

No comments: