Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Not so new news

Blog hopping ....

so what I found out? not so new news though

Prima has new set of DTs, so sad to see Iris go,  but  glad to see a familiar name in the team, the talented Emeline Seet.  Congrats to the new DTs.

MWL just launched their new branch at Indonesia, congratulations! Look at the paper couture show, amazing dresses using scrapbook papers!  Would love to see them IRL when they move them here in Singapore.

Another cool tool from WRMK, I have a deep love for punchers, it's just that they are too pricey! can't wait to see these at my LSS


But I still have my eyes on this MS punch, buy or not? hehehe the dilemma of scrapbook purging arghhh

and finally congratulations to my scrapping friend Bebang in her new DT stint at Creative Scrappers!

I'm in the process of making another simple mini album, not so tiny like the last one.  Struggling to finish while I still purge and re-arrange my space...bedroom cum craft room cum entertainment room ;)
How about you, what's your current project?

Marix

1 comment:

bebang said...

naku! na surprise naman ako sa bandang huli starring pala ako hiihih... thank you Mayrix! sasarap ng mga punchers!!! like ko yung from WRMK... yung punch around the page di ko alam pa how to use lol

scrap tayo bago ako alis ha...