Monday, July 18, 2011

Just reminiscing

I really look like my Dad but somehow as days gone by  (and after gaining weight LOL) I started to resemble my Mama.  But in my younger years and my mother's, I realized we really had a resemblance, and these photos can prove that.

The left photo is my mother in her early 20s while on the right is my photo when I graduated in highschool.  This is my take for Ed's sketch challenge for July (flipped the sketch)

Misting using chalkboard mist and prima stencil, stamped the background with stampers anonymous, the sentiment stamp is from Unity,used some rubons and the tag can be taken out where I can write my journaling.

I just had some photos printed, but again I'm struggling to make time for scrapping.  Hopefully I can create a few more before the month ends.

Thanks for the visit! Have a great week!

 Marix

PS.  My SALES page is updated :)

1 comment:

Iris Babao Uy said...

Hi Marix!! Nice work on your page! Love all the details and the misting.