Saturday, July 09, 2011

Two in a row

I'm having trouble sleeping lately. Sad thing is I have to wake up early to attend to my errands.  By the time I'm home my eyes just refused to close even though I feel tired. Can't even take a nap *sigh* So might as well sneak in some scrappy time!  *after finishing these 2 LOS I was able to take a nap for 30 mins, yey!*

I finally finished this part 2 of Iza's birthday LO, here's a link to the first one I did last month that I entered in the exhibit.  I did try to make the LOs identical.  I'm thankful that I was able to save all the leftovers of my first LO :)  Special thanks to Bebang and CJ for the dressform chipboard, love it!
Celebrate
And then I scrapped this page, finally! I love these photos taken by a friend.  Again the birdcage chipboard is courtesy of Bebang and CJ!
Always
This is my entry for Laine's Birdcage and butterflies challenge.

Last Wednesday was my birthday.  Thank you Lord for all the blessings.
Hope you all are having a great weekend!
Marix

1 comment:

Jolanda said...

Pretty!!!!!