Saturday, July 02, 2011

What I did last night

*winks*
I'm a bit unwell yesterday so I head home straight from office.  I can't stand being immobile so I decided to get crafty! Yey again!
Here's a card I will give to a friend.  It was her birthday last Tuesday, better late than never LOL
This is my entry for Moxie Fab's Tuesday trigger.

I was inspired by the beautiful vase, can't find any on my stash of stamps (surprisingly hehehe) so I used this bucket of flowers stamp from Daisy D?  not sure
I always love to create unconventional cards, so I decided to make use of the tag like a peekaboo!  The lovely sentiment is from Unity and those artsy flower/deco stamp is from Love, Elsie.  I'm really loving my Versafine ink, a good stamp and a good ink equals a happy stamper! :)))

So the mojo was kicking or rather I hate cleaning up my mess after just one mere card so I did a page before the clean-up.
Here's my entry for Scrapping the Music... Blue skies, perfect title for these photos.

I stumbled on another set of photos calling for a mini album, it will come soon! And I have yet to finish my vacation album.  Time time I need more time!

Have a prolific weekend everyone!  Check out my SALE page!
Marix

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I really like the colors you used in your trigger piece. They're beautiful.

Cath said...

Hey Marix! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Frauke said...

Thanks for playing along at STM. Like the colors and that big balloon.

Anne Pennington said...

That is a sweet layout - loving that balloon!!!!

Patricia said...

Wow...you should get crafty every time you are feeling a little unwell..beautiful! The card is so adorable, I just love all of the blue. And the layout you did for Scrapping the Music...gorgeous!!! Again, just loving the blue! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapping the Music.

phinner said...

well Marix, your mojo has done you good!!! : .)

such a colorful piece!

thanks for playing along at Scrapping the Music!

Sharon said...

I am loving your amazing and happy page! Thanks for playing along this week at Scrapping the Music!!!!