Saturday, August 20, 2011

Immobile

Go this throat infection that started last week, am on antibiotics right now but the swelling and the pain doesn't seem to go away.  Just being immobile stresses me out!
Anyway, I have to rush on a crafty project that I can only share next month.  Finally done today with the first one and I have more craftiness coming up!
Meanwhile here's the other LO I mentioned on my last post.
This is my entry for Scrap-It-Lah, a challenge hosted by Iris Uy!  She's my all time favorite scrapper, never fails to mesmerize me.
Our Love
Part of the challenge is to include stamping, one of my fave stamp is this bird bath that mareng S gave me.  Embossing, all the letters and the heart shape are raw chipboards that I heat embossed with Antique gold powder by Ranger.  The heart is dressed up with a flower and a gem. And of course misting!  I used Jazz Blue from TA using a Prima mask. The sentiment stamp is from Unity which I also heat embossed.


Happy weekend everyone!
Marix

PS Sales page is updated, thank you!

2 comments:

Nick said...

You have made such a sweet LO. Great work with both the chipboard and the stamping. Love it!

Helen Tilbury said...

Love your take on the challenge! Thanks for joining in at Scrap-it-Lah!!