Sunday, August 14, 2011

Well hello there!

It has been  a month of hiatus coz life do sometimes get in the way LOL
I've been carried away visiting our printing lab, due to my new found love... Picasa.  I've given up printing my own photos using my printer which after more than 2yrs of service conked out on me.  I think it's practical for me now since I don't scrap often.
So enough of the blah blah, here's one of my latest creations, yep I did two today! These LOs are long overdue, I've promised my friend to do this for her a long time ago.
This is my entry for Sketchy Thursday's 8.11 sketch challenge.
into my Heart
Since I've stopped buying alphas, I rummaged through my stash to spell out the "HEART", peeled off the top layer and then painted them. It's liberating to use up my old stash!  I also used some crackle paint on the dusty attic flourish chip and then found out that my bottle of green crackle paint dried up completely *sigh*


I'll share the other one on my next post, meanwhile I'm off to create another one! Thanks for stopping by!
Marix

3 comments:

bebang said...

glad you're back Mayrix!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee the photos, the colors and loving the big circle! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

mariko said...

Gorgeous!!
Thanks for playing along with ST!!