Sunday, September 11, 2011

Believe it will happen

such an inspiring phrase...
It's my first time to join the Once Upon a Sketch challenge, finally I was able to scrap about myself again.
So yes it's another melodrama journalling ;-)
This year 2011 is a year of changes, scary changes where I took a one big leap out of my comfort zone, a year of letting go,  a time to focus and embrace the challenges ahead.


I had fun putting up all the embellishments from my stash. I did some stamping and applied crackle paint on my title.
The cage was stamped on a transparency, and yes  I'm loving my Martha punches!
Here's my latest loot, 40% off from my LSS, yummy!

Thanks for dropping by!
Have a great week ahead!
Marix

10 comments:

Trudi Harrison said...

Oh what an absolutely gorgeous take on the sketch. Adore the brighter colours. Lovely flower clusters and sweet embellishing. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

Irma said...

love your page! and enjoy your Martha Punches...I love 'em too ;)
Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

sandi said...

So glad that you decided to join us! Your lo is just beautiful! Love the bright colors and mix! Your take on the sketch is just fab!

salme said...

Love your layout! The flower cluster is wonderful And embellishments made the page cOme alive!

Inggit ako sa punchers! Pero pigil pigil...

phamil said...

Beautiful page, love the bright colors! Thank you for playing along with us at OUAS!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I feel like I can smell the flowers!Beautiful layout! Thank you for playing along at OUAS!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Thank you so much for playing along and sharing your beautiful work with us at OUAS!

Gerry van Gent said...

Your layout is gorgeous! And I`m loving the MS punches, too! Thank you so much for playing along at OUAS! ~Gerry~

Jeni O'Connor said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun playing along with our challenge at OUAS. So much details. Lovely page.

Helen Tilbury said...

Such an eclectic mix on your page & I love your loot too!! Thanks for playing at OUAS :)