Thursday, September 29, 2011

Goodbye Sengkang

Yep it's final I'm moving to a new place, can't get enough of the move LOL ... Well that is the life of working overseas, always been tagged as an NPA (No Permanent Address) hehehe
After all my endless purging of stash, I was shocked that my scrappy supplies still filled up 7 big boxes! Oh men! And of course I labeled one of the boxes as FRAGILE. Can you guess what's inside that box? My Martha punches and other tools! ;)
...
Lookie here!


I won Emeline's blogcandy! Whooopeee! So these yummies will be my first stash to move to our new flat coz I'm bringing them tomorrow night! Thanks Emeline!
I promised a tutorial on the faux tickets, coming up on my next post, promise!
I'm dying to scrap again, hopefully our move will run smoothly.
Take care!

No comments: