Wednesday, November 23, 2011

High hopes

I came back in Singapore last Sunday with a very heavy heart.  My Dad is back home but still bedridden with oxygen. He's conscious but we're still awaiting the test results. This morning I just received a call from my sis-in-law and she told me that my Dad's health is improving.  Hopefully the test results will be a good news and soon my Dad will be back on his feet.  Thank you all for the sympathy and prayers.

I'm struggling to concentrate on my work since I've been away for more than a week.  Apart from that I'm keeping myself busy preparing some decorations for a baptism of my friend's baby this coming Saturday.

Stay healthy and enjoy the rest of the week.
Marix

1 comment:

Genevive said...

hugs... i believe your Dad will be just fine.... God is in charge :)