Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Ice breaker

Can you tell that I'm struggling with my December Daily?  It has only been 6 days and I'm a bit exhausted LOL  It's not meant to be stressful so I'll just go with the flow.  I list down some ideas to help me achieve my December Daily:

  • Back track - recall a past event
  • Showcase my lunch
  • Email of the Day
  • My wish list
  • A day at the office
  • Cheesy quote
  • My goals
  • focus on the number
  • What's in my bag
  • Church song/reading
  • Mood of the day
  • Weather
  • Simple pleasures
  • Word for year 2012
  • Outfit of the Day
  • Visit a new place
  • Interview friends about Christmas
  • Write a joke
You'll notice that they are not actually holiday related but it's OK!
....
Here's a breather, another altered Ikea clock for my friends. 





If you're doing a December Daily, let me see, I want to get more inspiration :)
Thanks for the visit!

Marix

1 comment:

salme said...

I am struggling with mine as well! Hahaha pero galing mo nga, naaaraw-araw mo e hehehe