Sunday, February 26, 2012

A little birdie told me...

Yey! A card!
I was jealous of my friend who is recently on a roll updating her blog with her yummy creations.  I'm complaining to her that my blog is on a halt due to lack of creations to share.  So I lurked some blogs and found  inspiration via Moxie Fab's Tuesday trigger.

Aint this stuffed house hanger a cutie! 

I was inspired by the house as a hanger and of course the little birdie. So happy to find old paper scraps from my stash and as always I love incorporating tags to my card so I made a pull-out tag for the personal message.

Thanks for dropping by!

Marix

4 comments:

suzARTe said...

Really cute card, so bright and happy.

Margaret UY said...

Hi marix... there are so many inspiration you can draw from pinterest... :-)

Cath said...

Hey Marix! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Maya Ariffin said...

This is cute! Hi Marix! :D It's been a while I didn't drop by to your blog ;)