Thursday, March 08, 2012

Revamping

Pin It
for the nth time!  For blogspot users out there, what do you think of the dynamic views?  I did want to try but re-doing my links would be time consuming... unless there's an easy way?  I'll explore on this further before I take that leap.

So much has changed in the scrapbooking industry... only the big ones remain like American Crafts, Making Memories, Prima to name a few.  And all of them have ventured beyond paper craft  with jewelry crafts and home decors among others.  And sad to know that Sassafras Lass is no longer in the industry..

More than half of the challenges linked to my sidebar  bid their goodbyes and  most scrapbookers I've linked have forgotten about their blogs.  So I cleaned up a bit ;), plus I added the pin it button I got from here.

Then there are those "issues" I read about one of my fave scrapper Keisha Campbell. Indeed what are the limits beyond scraplifting?  I read both sides and I may sound biased since I adore her, but I guess the other party crossed the line.
Not far from this issue... did you know that my post about the  "Smurf party" was the most viewed in my blog?
Though my creations are not my original ideas, it's a composition of  all the inspirations I  surfed in the web with my personal touch of course *winks*
So I try my very best to link those people who shared their ideas whenever possible.
What are all these ramblings you might ask?

Because I am one of those "scrapbooking people"  LOL

My latest attempt for another party decorations for a baby shower is coming soon!!!

So let me say this...


Note:  This is a spoof  the phrase I read from a party planner's blog, hers is a glue gun ;)

Have a happy Thursday!
Marix

2 comments:

liliput said...

love the new look ;) the color theme is cheerful and bright :)

salme said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! Miss you! Ako din ata Cutter Bee ang kasama ko hahahaha