Monday, October 22, 2012

Art Journal

Pin It
 I've never done an art journal before, but I do want to try it.  And Bebang's challenge over at UnitedScrappers came just right in time!

Though I'm into FB, I decided to document my blogpost from my personal blog instead.

I played with my mists but the paper quality didn't blend well with the mists so I just used my inkpad and stamps for the background.  I did try to make it look artsy but I was exhausted with the last LO that I did that I felt all my mojo was drained.  (didn't intend to sound like  my blogpost LOL)



I'll show you next time the huge LO I just finished, roughly sized 20" x 28", just like this and this.
I also have an LO in progress, so hopefully I can finish that one before I take  my long break, 2 wks vacation! Whooopeee!

Enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments: