Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Til we meet again...Made With Love

Pin It

As you know my scrapbooking addiction was nurtured and grown through my all time favorite LSS... Made With Love.


We have many wonderful memories at MWL...together with my scrappy friends, the ScrappersatSG, MWL has become our "happy place", an escape from our very stressful day job : 

  • The warm and friendly owners, Elvira, Sandra and Swee Ching, all the original staff who greets us with a smile and share good laughs whenever we drop by at the shop.
  • I can still recall the yummy taste of sausage with mashed potato, our favorite snack/meal when the snack stall was still in operation.
  • Our happy day Thursday new arrivals, the monthly crops, the birthday crops, the challenges, posting at the gallery, the goodies, hong baos and so much more.


Time passed by,  people come and go, changes are inevitable...I myself have been in a topsy-turvy relationship with my love-affair  with scrapbooking =)

And MWL is no exception to change ... they officially closed down the Singapore shop last Oct. 7. Goodluck in your new endeavours!

Thank you for sharing the love... and until we meet again!

Here are some happy moments we had with MWL:

Survivor 2007

Visit by Caroline of Maya Road at MWL

CJ's birthday Crop 2007

Back to School Party 2008


No comments: