Sunday, December 02, 2012

Good to be back

Pin It
Hello December!

Gosh, I have been away for too long, and my December Daily is still a big ZERO! ARghhh

Anyway,  I had a grand time during my holiday vacation last November so you can say I'm still in holiday mood ;P

Part of the trip is attending/decorating the 18th birthday of my friend's niece, the Alice Wonderland theme party.  My body was not adjusting to the cold climate so I was under the weather at that time.  We were all cramming for the decorations and getting ready for the party that we forgot to take a photo of the finished decorated venue.

Here are a few of the photos I took with my iPhone:
the centerpiece, twigs decorated with birds, paper flowers and butterflies, teacups with candies and play cards and flowers too


Doilies placemat

paper lanterns and balloons at the buffet table

the souvenirs, mini decorative bottles

the birthday chair decorated with twigs, flowers and butterflies

The entrance, with the LO display and guestbook

So, on with the LO sized 20" x 28"
I used white cs glued together, painted with gesso then misted.

using Unity Stamps







Now I'm off for my December Daily... good luck to me!

No comments: