Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Cailey's Guestbook

This is my last project for 2012.  I was sick on Christmas day so I only managed to finish all these the last weekend of December.  Sadly it's still somewhere out there and wasn't delivered on time for this cute little girl's first birthday party last Sunday.
They requested a 12x12 guestbook with photos of the baby girl using a Minnie mouse theme.
So far this is the only paper I found at my LSS plus a few stickers.

So I decided to use red, white and black theme with polkadots to more or less adapt to the theme. (Can you tell that most of these pps are from the Christmas line?)
I provided notecards for the guests to write on their messages
Some are shown on the page as accents...
Some are hidden tags



It's a total of 12 pages + 1 cover,  I think this is the most productive project I ever did in a span of 2 half days over the weekend!  So glad I have a few embellies that complemented the design.

Thanks for looking! A few more projects coming up!

No comments: