Friday, January 04, 2013

Someday

Pin It
I will learn how to make a decent digital LO ;)

Here's a page using freebies from TwoPeas, oldies but goodies!

I read from Shimelle's blog that Scrapbooking will again pick-up this 2013!  I really hope so!  I can relate to a few who got tired of scrapbooking or totally lost interest for some reason or another.  But here I am still scrapping, not the way I used to but the way I wanted to.  In my own free time, when mojo strikes and when family and friends asked me to =)

I'm still thankful for the talent I have, not so much to brag about but something I can be proud of.  It's a part of who I am, I once dreamt of being an architect, a cartoonist, a painter, a sketch artist but things turned out differently.  I'm thankful to scrapbooking that gave me the opportunity to express my love for art, no matter how simple it may seem.

If you're still on a rut on scrapbooking, now is the time!  Unleash that spark of creativity and start scrapping!

Can't wait for the weekend to finish my December Daily!  TGIF!

No comments: