Friday, May 10, 2013

Gift Tag Challenge

I'm slowly pacing myself back to scrapbooking, and to keep the mojo flowing I'm back to joining challenges. Here's my take at Moxie Fab World's Gift Tag Challenge. I'm still in the mood for sets so I made 3 tags :)

So glad to use my old wood/foam mounted stamps! I misted the white cardstock for background before I stamped the images and sentiments. To add a bit of color I used my water soluble crayons.

Quick and easy! Moxie Fab World are hosting a few more challenges and I'm currently in the mood for the card set challenge. So let's have some fun!

Thanks for dropping by :)

 

3 comments:

Shemaine Smith said...

Very nice tags!

Genevive Rulona said...

yehey! you're back! love the brown green blue combo marix :) btw, i got the ATC today it's so cute!!! sorry hindi ko pa na mail yung for you :( soonest!

Cath said...

Hey Marix! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)