Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Scrapping on canvas


Pin It

Here's  my latest attempt.  I used 12x12 canvas for this LO.  I've been used to large LO's so I felt my space is very limited.



I used texture paint for the first time!  And I love the effect!  I used Prima stencils which I forgot to clean during my previous misting frenzy.  So I was surprised and happy to see a shade of color to the white texture paint when I removed the stencil! Lovely effect!


I used scrap papers again and as always I misted to my hearts content.

Again this will be a gift and I'm committing myself to do a lot of this pictureless LOs to give as gifts.
Then I thought of putting a sample photo to check how it would look like.

Surprised again, didn't expect to find a matching photo!  Am still contemplating if this will still be a gift or just paste that photo permanently, what do you think?

1 comment:

Jesal Kapadia said...

Good Collection..I liked it very much..
From
Quotes N Sayings