Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Learning basic sewing again

Pin It 
Coz I'm making circle-punched garlands again just like what I did here.  But this time I'm using paper scraps from my stash.  I was so happy to get rid of those scraps which will serve another purpose.  More on that soon.

Meanwhile I finished my LO-in-progress fill-in-the-frame 20 x 20 LO. 
This is simpler and a bit subdued in comparison to the LOs I did before.  I made this with the intention of giving this to Botchok for his family photo, but he chose the "Love makes a family" frame instead.
this lovely paper is from Webster

script stamp is from Prima

using prima stencil and texture paint..misting as well

using heidi swapp chandelier stamp, heat embossed

some scraps from my stash, the bird cage is an old Hambly sticker
And finally for testing, I used our family photo again, this time it's sized 5R, does it match?



1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Wow - what a lot of nice textures and designs on this wonderful page!