Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thoughtful crafts

Pin It  
It was a pleasure to attend Bebang's mini birthday crop party!  I met Aida again, and new scrappers I only see at SBM.

The food was a delight! Yummy cheese sticks, cupcakes, brownies, marshmallows and so much more.

We made 4x6 page with our instax photo as a souvenir, which I forgot to take a photo of and I also forgot to bring home LOL.

She also gave us a goodie gift to kick of project life =)

Thanks Bebang for inviting me to your party, I really had a great time!  I wish you happiness, love and more scrappy goodness!!!


1 comment:

Genevive said...

don't worry, i kept it safe.. give u sa next crop natin .. hopefully sooner than later hehee.. thanks too for coming, for the gifts that i love ... for the company ... more scrappy meetings to come! :)

post ko tong blog mo sa TC ha :)