Friday, January 03, 2014

Hello 2014

Doomed scrapper, that's me.
Below is my last minute attempt to at least have a banner for the new year for our little get together for New Year celebration.

I'm lazy, period. hahaha
So one of my new year's resolution is to declutter.  Much as I want to scrap or get crafty, time and space are my biggest constraints.
Since we moved in to a new flat, our flat is smaller and so is my bedroom.  I have 2 closets all devoted to my craft items.  They are in chaos and definitely a big pain whenever I want to do some projects.
There was a time I wanted to get rid of them all because sorting them out proved to be difficult. To keep, to give, to throw, to sell, it just adds stress to my chaotic life LOL

So I promised not to buy any crafty item for this year, unless there really is a need.  I stopped myself visiting LSS,  but Daiso is killing me hahaha

Anyway I will continue to do projects as and when.  I hope you guys still visit my blog by from time to time.

Have a prosperous New Year, cheers to 2014!




2 comments:

sarah said...

Cute banner!

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.