Friday, March 14, 2014

Lalaloopsy models



Pin It   
Just some updates from my Lala land.

I recently purchased a Re-ment set so I might as well showcase them with my mini Lala
Ace got a new toy!

Shrek movie?

Bday Party

Play time

I want some cookie

I want orange juice

gummy love

I'm trying my best to control my shopaholic persona and not give-in to ebay purchase for series 12 and 13.  They are quite pricey plus shipping cost!  Sad thing is they usually arrive in SG way too late that is if they even arrive here.  Anyway I'm coming back home soon so I'm wishing and hoping those series will be available in Manila.


As for the Target exclusives I'm still looking for a good deal in Ebay and Amazon, ahhh too much spending. 
The mini Lalaloopsy models... until our next photoshoot ;)


No comments: