Saturday, March 01, 2014

Late night crafting

Lately I'm having problems sleeping and since my craftyness was awaken I made random craft for my dolls.

Here's Jewel waiting for the school bus :)

I made the bench from popsicle sticks and clothes pins. It was my first attempt without any proper pattern so the legs are placed too near and it does look awkward. Anyway it still serves its purpose so I'll paint them later on.

I went to youtube for some tutorials for my next attempt but stumbled onto myfroggy's video on making a doll backpack. She used duct tape, I used washi tape since I don't have duct tape. It was a bit difficult since washi is thin and soft and I did a small version for my Lalaloopsy.

And finally here's my Barbie ready for summer! I made her dress and bandana out of scrap fabric. I attempted the no-sew clothes but i don't have velcro so I still sew on the button. Her necklace was a scrap from my spoiled necklace accessories. Later I will make her a pair of sandals or wedges to go with her outfit.

 

...I miss my Mama, she used to do all these stuff for my Barbie when I was little.

 

No comments: