Friday, May 30, 2014

You make my heart sing

Pin It 
A little self-indulgence if you may... I've been amazed at my speed of creating a project nowadays as compared to the past.  Well maybe because I don't over think and just go with the flow.  But there are other projects which I tend to delay just because LOL

Here's an 18x18 canvas LO for my colleague.  She likes pink and it's great because  the similarity with my last LO is obvious.  So I was able to use the scraps from the last project and just added a few more embellishments.



Webster and cosmo cricket papers

Mist

still loving my jars
I'm leaning towards canvas nowadays, I like the textured feel and the idea of hanging it by itself without a frame.

Here's how I composed the LO, I followed as is with very minor modifications.

No comments: