Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Live your life



Pin It  
With too much stress at work, add on the aging factor thus the inconsistency.  I spoke too soon on my last post's indulgence LOL

I've been procastinating on this project and our speedpost was not speedy enough to reach UK in time for this beautiful young lady's 18th birthday. *sigh*

Here's the cover of the supposed guestbook.  I'm having trouble on the hollywood theme so I just decided to make it glitzy, sparkly and golden.
As always I added ribbons and charm


gold peel stickers, heat embossed the edge of the background cs with gold


plain white paper flowers, painted with gold and dipped into glitter flakes

The pages are sized 12x6, bound by my ever reliable Zutter.
played mostly with my stamps

stickers and notecards, i used Zutter for the border to look like a film
using Unity Stamps, heat embossed

background page is from Hambly

My cutterpede and my cutterbee are nearing their retirement, I was wondering if I should buy the same brand or opt for other brands.  Tim Holtz scissors maybe, WeRMemory keepers trim and score board maybe?

No comments: