Monday, October 20, 2014

Let's have some snack!

Pin It 
I did procastinate on the dollhouse and I've been busy lately.  Plus Christmas is coming! Panic mode again!

Anyway I did finish this quick and simple DIY dining table and chairs for my mini Lalaloopsy.
All materials except the paint are from Daiso.

Chairs are square blocks of wood that I painted with silver, I added cushion using scraps of fabric and wool as padding. The table is a wood coaster, I used the same square block as a stand for the table. The small table centerpiece lace is a sticker embellishment.  And tadah!



Care for some tea?


I managed to squeeze in some time to do a mini album too.  This is for the bridal shower we had last weekend.  Size is approximately 4" x 5" just the right size to fit instax photos :)

I have a few more simple DIY miniatures that I finished as accessories for my dollhouse/diorama.  Hopefully I can find time to finish all the projects running around the creative side of my brain.
Have a creative week ahead!!!


No comments: